Turkey is the largest producer of Sultana Raisins and major product is coming from Manisa region.
This moist and chewy raisins are one of the most popular and well known dried fruits in the world.
Natural Dried Sultana Raisins dry under the sun and have dark brown color.
These dried raisins are more tasty and sweeter comparing to sulphured raisins but they are
less durable because chemicals (mainly sulphur) are not used during production.
- Jumbo piece/100 gr < 200 pieces
- Standart piece/100 gr 201-280 pieces
- Medium piece/100 gr 281-380 pieces
- Small piece/100 gr 381-500 pieces
- Small Small piece/100 gr 501 >
- Types: 7-8-9-10-11 (from darkest to lightest)
- Origin: Turkey
- Harvest Time : August-September
- Minumum order quantity: 1000 kg
- Packaging: 12.5 kg cartons, 200-250-500-1000 gr cello bags